Sunday 9 June 2013

Sydney hair expo

Good morning and what beautiful weather we have here in Melbourne! Over the weekend I attended the Sydney Hair Expo and had an absolute  ball. So many new products out! So much shopping!

One styling equipment I did love was the Rusk Miracurl! Absolutely magical. The curls are so perfect. I will be doing a look this afternoon using this Miracurl which I will be posting the end results for you all to see. 

Did I look around at the shops while in Sydney? Of course ! One place I fell in love with was the House of Priscilla. As soon as I walked in I was like ..... WOW. Absolutely magical. The head pieces and clothes were stunning.  I could not get enough of it. So.... 1.5 hours later and two head pieces and one outfit I blissfully walked out the door! This will be one look to stay tuned for as I recreate a stunning Los Vegas show girl. Getting on the plane with this headpiece definitely was an experience I can tell you. 

As you all know I love Vintage. I perused a few while in Sydney and one of the shops.. Zoo Emporium had exactly what I needed to recreate the look for The Great Gatsby. The headpiece and the dress is exactly what I was looking for! 

Stay tuned later on as I post the results of the curls and give you all a review on this curler. Have a great day !




No comments:

Post a Comment